We are committed to providing a high standard of service to our customers. If, however, we do not live up to the standards that we promise, we want to hear from you.
Letting us know when you are disappointed with the service you receive, gives us the opportunity to put matters right for you and improve our service in the future for everyone.
What you need to provide
If you do have concerns or a complaint, to help us investigate and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible, please provide the following information:
- Your name and address
- Your account number
- A daytime telephone number where we can contact you
- A clear description of your concern or complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to put it right
How will we respond?
We will do our best to resolve your complaint immediately with the minimum of inconvenience to you. If we are unable to resolve the situation we will:
- Provide a written acknowledgement to your complaint within 2 business days of receipt
- Investigate your concerns and revert to you again within 14 days
- If your complaint will take longer than this to investigate, we will keep you fully informed of the progress
- We aim to resolve your complaint within a maximum of four weeks. If we are unable to do so within this timescale, we shall advise you accordingly and also advise you as to when we expect to resolve the matter
- We will send you a final response reporting the outcome of our investigations
If you are still disappointed
If you are disappointed with our response to your concerns, please contact the person or department who handled your complaint. They will advise you what the next steps are.
If you are still dissatisfied, you can refer the matter to the Isle of Man Financial Services Ombudsman at:
The Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme
Isle of Man IM1 1LE
Telephone: +44 1624 686500
Fax: +44 1624 686504